dcgui

Hi!

I was trying to (re)install dcgui (http://dc.ketelhot.de/) on my machine.
Compiling dclib is no problem, but dcgui itself stops in the ./configure
with:

checking for Qt... configure: error: Qt (>= Qt 3.0) (headers and
libraries) not found. Please check your installation!
For more details about this problem, look at the end of config.log.
octavia:~/src/dcgui-0.2.1$

At the end of config.log, all there is is:

octavia:~/src/dcgui-0.2.1$ tail config.log
#define SIZEOF_INT 4
#define SIZEOF_LONG 8
#define STDC_HEADERS 1
#define VERSION "0.2.1"
#define ksize_t socklen_t
#endif
#ifdef __cplusplus
#include <stdlib.h>

configure: exit 1
octavia:~/src/dcgui-0.2.1$

I have tried installing libqt* packages from stable, testing, unstable and
back and forth to get this working, but I just don't seem to make it.
Has anyone managed to get things working here?

I use dclib-0.2.12 and dcgui-[0.2.1; 0.2.8; 0.2.12], all dcgui versions
with the same result.

Regards,

/Joakim
--