Alsa Sound on Miata + Re: CUPS and Epson Stylus Color Lpt1

Shame on me !!!!

I realised that the plug of parallel cable is a bit too large and was not fully in the port. I remove the plug's cap then it works. I feel foolish, too ;)

I manage to make alsa sound works on my miata 500 au. But I am not sure about the driver's option, especially the ones about mpu401. I use the es1688 driver with these parameters IO=0x220, DMA = 1, IRQ = 5, MPU's IO = 0x330, MPU's IRQ = 10. Can anyone confirm me if I am right or wrong ?

Thanks for your help and sorry for my poor english,

David