kdegames, lyx and xserver-xfree86

Hello,
yesterday I had a pleasant surprise: kdegames is in unstable, again! What is
the magic behind it? And it seems that lyx-1.3.1 now works for alpha, too,
though I didn't test it yet. This is great news for somebody who uses an
alpha at home!
 Now I only have xserver-xfree86/unstable who gives me errors on start-up,
with something like
  ELF - relocation error
has somebody a working unstable-version of xfree86? Last time I tried, the
xserver-xfree86/testing package worked all right. Is it still for the error
in gzip that unstable doesn't work? Just curious.

keep up the good work!

Ineiti

--
Linus Gasser