Re: tuxracer problem

On Monday 21 April 2003 06:55 pm, Tom Vier wrote:
> i'm trying to run tuxracer from x, but i get this. i have a
> matrox millennium 2. afaict, i have all the opengl stuff
> installed (and the deb depends should do that, anyway). will
> this card work, or do i need something better? i don't have
> agp (this is a up2000+).

I don't think Millennium 2 supports accelerated OpenGL (didn't
last I checked).  I know for a fact that in Linux, none of the
Matrox PCI cards support accelerated OpenGL (they're agpgart
only, no pcigart).

Your best bet on a UP2000 is a Radeon 7500 PCI.  Radeon classic
(a.k.a Radeon 7200) works well too.

--
Kelledin
it still cost four figures to fix?"