Re: Power Supply Replacement

Try

www.islandco.com

They focus on alpha equipment. I have nerver used them, but it might be worth a try.

Chris.

CiAsA S'Nuey Boark wrote:
Hi guys, quick question,

Recently my PW500a has died and looks like it needs a replacement power supply. I've tried looking online for information about what type I will need, but the only information I have been able to find is that I will need a 300w supply. Will any 300w power supply work? Or do I need one specifically made for alphas? Right now I'm looking at ones like the following: http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProduct.asp?description=17-154-009 that usually say 'made for pentium4' or some such. Any recomendations or suggestions?