Re: Galeon segfaulting

Hello,
On Sun, Apr 06, 2003 at 07:20:05PM +0200, Kerstin Hoef-Emden wrote:
> Apparently the crashes are not related to specific webpages. The first
> attempt in printing e.g. the bug report listing of the Debian pages
> worked, the second attempt failed.
>
> Are there people around with similar experiences? I didn't find related
> bug-reports on the Debian pages.

I remember I had a similar problem with certain mozillas. The only
pattern I saw is that I could not print twice. The first time after
startup printing worked, the second time it failed, even if it was the
same web page. I am not sure which versions exactly caused the
problem. I can try at my Debian machine, but only printing to file as
there is no printer connected presently.

Do you observe such a pattern?

Greetings

           Helge

--