xmms and ccc and stuff

Hi!

Finally, I got ccc live and kicking.
Since the xmms 1.2.7 takes more than 70% of my CPU (strange; when I was
running RH with some 1.2.4 or something it was no more than 50%) I wanted
to recomplie it with ccc. Unfortunately, it bombed out:

cc: Error: /usr/include/linux/byteorder/swab.h, line 191: Invalid
statement. (badstmt)
        return __arch__swab32p(x);
cc: Severe: More than 30 errors were encountered in the course of
compilation. (toomanyerr)

Has anyone succeeded in compiling xmms with ccc? (Before I get down to
business trying to get things my way it could be good to know if it is
impossible... ;-)

/Joakim
--
 http://www.efd.lth.se/~d97jro/