Re: java vm not working, appletviewer does...

Hi ,

this is not a problem of debian / our alpha.

This is a problem that java can't found the class-file.
Run the HelloWorld java program as

gl:~/java/Hello$ java -classpath . HelloWorld

without .class extension and the optional -classpath option.

Regards,
			Andreas.