finally working

Hi,

Finally got debian 3,0 r1 working on my 433au, well almost anyway.  I know that there was something posted a while back that had to do with sound.  I believe it was web addresses or something.  Could whoever it was kindly repost it, because the sound does not work.  Also, has anyone out there gotten an internal modem to work in their 433?  I have an ISA 56k rockwell based modem (not a winmodem), I installed it but debian does not see it.  I initially had it set at com 3, then changed it to com 2, still no luck.  And finally, this is a dumb one, how can I change resolutions and screen size in either gnome or kde after initial installation.  Thanks for the help in advance.

Bob