newbie

Hi,

Just got my 433au today in the mail.  I am trying to install debian 3.0r1 on it.  Now I have used linux before, but this is all new to me here.  It tells me that I have to have an (I think) an osf/bsd boot label, then it sends me to the disk partioning program.  I type the letter b like it tells me to, then type r to go to the regular disk setup.  I then try to add a swap partion, etc. and it boots me back to the original disk partion screen.

Help, I'm desperate, how do you set up the hard drive (ide, not scsi) to install debian.  I looked at the install directions and it basically tells you the same thing the install program does.

Thanks,
Bob