support for Tru64 binaries in 2.4.18 and later

Hi,

does anyone know what has happend with the support for Tru64 binaries in 2.4.x?
I have just realized that acroread stopped working after a kernel upgrade from
2.2.20-generic to 2.4.18-generic. Just running /sbin/loader gives me on both
2.4.18 and 2.4.20 (compiled with CONFIG_OSF4_COMPAT)

bash: /sbin/loader: cannot execute binary file

Am I missing something ? It is a fresh woody system.

Thanks a lot,
Ionut

--
* Ionut Georgescu