Browsers in woody

Hi,

after upgrading from potato to woody, I wanted to give a try to Mozilla
once again. Because of its "crashiness", I used Netscape 4.75 under
potato. But after the upgrade things do not work properly: It is not
possible to resize Mozilla's windows. The resizing button in the top
window bar, and left, right and bottom window frame are missing (but not
in Netscape, rxvt or other X11-based programs). Resizing by using the
fvwm2-menu doesn't work either. I didn't find an entry in the bug report
list concerning this problem. Mozilla was installed by using apt-get,
thus all dependencies should have been fulfilled. Is this "normal" with
Mozilla 1.0.0 on alphas or is this something specific happening to the
Mozilla on my alphons only?

I am testing galeon now, and it looks quite good.

Thanks in advance,

best wishes,

Kerstin

--