ISP Alpha CPU simulator?

Hello.

Recently I've come upon a set of old ('95) articles in Linux
journal about porting Linux on Alpha. First of them mentions
an ISP Alpha CPU simulator, working under either OSF or Linux/i386.
I've shouted "hooray", since such a tool would really help
me in debugging my code. After a couple of minutes on google
I've succeeded in finding isp_linux.tar.gz and isp_osf.tar.gz,
but both are oh-so-outdated, and doesn't run at all (no wonder --
they seem to have been compiled right in '95).
So, the question is: is there some place where I could find newer
version of ISP, at least recompiled under fairly modern libc/ld?

--
Regards, Wartan.
"Computers are not intelligent. They only think they are."