Re: Multia Install problems

Did you try partition "a" to start at 2 (not 1)?  BTW, that swap
partition "b" looks rather huge. (Almost 4 Gig.?  A size twice that
of physical memory size should be enough.)   Also, "a" probably wants
to be ext2, too, and maybe bigger.  And, "c" should maybe start at
the end of (a much smaller) "b" plus 1.  I don't think things will
work with a filesystem's partition and the swap partition overlapping.

-Martin