AbiWord crashes on Alpha

Hi,

i am trying to install AbiWord on my SX164 without success. I compiled
and installed the latest "stable" version 1.0.4. AbiWord starts normally
but suddenly crashes at every attempt to justify a paragraph. Same
problem with a Debian package of AbiWord 1.0.2 available on the AbiWord
website. However, AbiWord 1.0.2 seems to work correctly on a Power PC.

So, is this a 64 bit (or just Alpha) issue, or just a problem with my
own configuration? I run an old 2.2r3 with kernel 2.2.19 patched for
ext3 fs support.

Thanks in Advance

Fabrice Haberer-Proust

Proust Media