Re: Re: Digital Array Controller

Jay Estabrook <Jay.Estabrook@compaq.com> schrieb am 17.02.03 19:01:36:

> On Mon, Feb 17, 2003 at 02:09:12PM +0100, Joel Kociolek wrote:
> > On Mon, Feb 17, 2003 at 11:27:25AM +0100, S.D. Pais wrote:
> > > It states productnumber P/N: A09-KZPSAPS
> >
> > If my memory serves me well, the KZPSA-PS is a differential SCSI
> > controler, and is not supported under Linux.
>
> Internal docs here concur: differential fast/wide SCSI.
>
>  --Jay++

Is there any chance to get this beast coupled with an external CD-tower?
I'm asking since I have one of these at home and couldn't quite convince
either part to work with the other one.

Greetings,

Marc
Belgien, Italien, Portugal,... Mit WEB.DE FreeMail koennen Sie in all
diese Laender SMS senden. http://freemail.web.de/features/?mc=021173