Re: mozilla and java

Well, I can assure you SuSE doesn't have any java-plugin for mozilla. I
know I had to solve this problem 2 months ago and had to go back to the
good old netscape (where java only worked with kernel 2.4.4, and not
with 2.4.19).

However, if anyone finds a java-plugin somewhere, I'd be happy to rpm -e
netscape for good :).

Ionut

--
* Ionut Georgescu