Re: cluster of PW433au's

Hi,

If you are looking for a clustering application on alpha and at the same
time to contribute, take a look at www.openssi.org. And great thing
would be to help in converting the the load balancing algorithm ( which
is nothing by MOSIX (/usr/src/linux/cluster/ssi/mosixll/balance.c ) ) to
NOT use  floating point arithmetic

-aneesh