Re: Opera 7 for alpha linux

I'm using Konqueror as we, ah, speak, and so probably are most list members.
Along with Mozilla, it is part of the RH 7.2 distro for alpha.  It works much
better than the various Netscapes I've used.

I think it might be in with the "Linux affinity tools" for Tru64 as well.  I
haven't got them all working yet, and they sort of depend on KDE.  The way it
went in I have to run KDE from a CDE window, so speed is not what it should
be ... and KPPP is broken, but that's another story.

I eMailed the Opera asking for an Alpha port and would gladly buy it if it
worked.  What the hell, I'm planning on running alphas for a lo-o-o-o-ng
time, so what's a few bucks for software?

jn

"Thursday"