Re: my almost dead Miata: some success

Hi,

On Fri, Jan 10, 2003 at 02:02:55AM +0300, Alexander Kotelnikov wrote:

[SNIP]
> Even it seems to be not fully functional: after initialisation I get
> screen with lines
>
>                      No Operating System Selections Found
>
>           Press <F2> to enter Setup and configure the system.
>
>            F2=Setup
>
> and F2 just refreshes it.

The machine should work though; it's likely that it expects a different
escape sequence for F2 than you're sending on its serial line.

I have no idea /what/ it expects though, because no DEC VT had a F2 key
that sent something to the host.

Perhaps ANSI defines some F2 sequence that you can try? And surely, this
should be in some ARC (AlphaBIOS) manual.

Cheers,

Emile.

--
E-Advies / Emile van Bergen   |   emile@e-advies.info