Re: xconsole

So i wasnt alone witht his problem, only with me it just took whatever
idle CPU there was, it wasnt that bad, but i did notice a slight
performance slow down.  So i just put:

killall xconsole
ion        # any window manager

in my .Xsession file, that way it never even shows up.

Richard Fillion
rick@rhix.ods.org

PS : Merry Christmas to all