Strange XIO errors with unstable

Last night I upgraded my Debian Unstable with just apt-get update &&
apt-get dist-upgrade.

Downloaded about 100mb.
But then I came up with errors.
Eg. when I run xine to watch clips, it works or not, and if not it shows
this error:

XIO:  fatal IO error 0 (Success) on X server ":0.0"
      after 1041 requests (1024 known processed) with 797 events
remaining.

Second problem is Mozilla, proxies are set and everything is like before
update but when I try to look some web page it even doesn't try to look it
only says 'The connection was refused when attempting to contact
url.in.here'

Reinstallation didn't helped.

Alpha PWS433a ,Debian unstable.
Kernel 2.4.20