[help] building boot-floppies 3.0.24

Hi,

we are preparing a new release of boot-floppies for the upcoming Woody
revision r2. Since the traditional builder of Alpha version is not able
to use his machine in the next two weeks, I have to ask for help from
other Debian developers to build for Alpha. [1] contains the current
status.  The job is basicaly:

 - to fetch the CVS source [2]
 - build it as usual (possibly installing build-deps manually, needs
   root access!)
 - upload to a web location, send me the url
 - test on as many alpha machines as possible

When somebody volunteers for this job, please send a note to debian-alpha
and Cc: to me since I am not subscribed.

[1] http://people.debian.org/~blade/bf3024/
[2] http://cvs.debian.org/*checkout*/boot-floppies/README-CVS?rev=HEAD

Gruss/Regards,
Eduard.
--
<Y_Plentyn> hmhm... hier ist bestimmt niemand, dem die begriffe RED und ns im
            kontext netzwerke was sagen, oder?