Re: Remote Insight Manager - alpha compatible?

Rob B [rbyrnes@ozemail.com.au] wrote:
> Do the Compaq Remote Insight Manager boards work on a PWS 500au?  I know
> they are compatible with XP1000's.
>
> Cheers,
> Rob
>
> --
> Can you whistle a telephone number?

No.  Unless you have very flexible lips.  Phone tones are two tones on
top of each other.  A whistle is a single pure tone.

Cheers,
Bob McElrath [Univ. of Wisconsin at Madison, Department of Physics]

    We're sorry, your freedoms, generosity, and sense of community aid and abet
    terrorism. We shall have to take those away.  Support America's fight for
    freedom and democracy!  Vote the Republicrat ticket!