anyone running smp?

i just can't get an smp kernel working on my up2000+. i've tried disabling a
bunch of config options, but nothing made a difference. it panics right
after printing the "posix compliance testing by..." line. 2.4.19 and 2.4.20.

i can't be the only one with an smp machine. any help would be greatly
apperciated; this thing cost a lot, and i hate only using half it's
potential. even working .config files could help me track down where the bug
is.

--
Tom Vier <tmv@comcast.net>
DSA Key ID 0xE6CB97DA