Re: ES1370 AudioPCI on Eiger

On Wednesday 27 November 2002 17:43, Jay Estabrook wrote:

Jay,

[snip]

> Well, it's either something in the EIGER kernel support that is
> messing up, or something in that 1370 driver. I mention the EIGER
> kernel support since I'm not sure who is maintaining that part of the
> Alpha code.
>
> Did you try putting the card in a different slot?

I did so. I tried various PCI-slots. The ones to the left, to the right and
in the middle. Didn't quite work out. It still tries to access a
fantastically high IRQ.  I left this card in the system for further use
and also dumped in an old ISA-SB compatible one. That one seems
to work. Nevertheless, thanks a lot anyway.

[snip]

Greetings,

Marc