AlphaServer 4100 support?

Hey all.  I just received some AlphaServer 4100s with 4 466 MHz CPUs.  I
have tried booting woody on one of them, but it does not work.  An
endless supply of error messages scrolled by on the screen, but I didn't
capture them (it was on a VT320...).  Do we support the AlphaServer 4100
at all?  I saw some references to it in the Alpha install instructions,
but nothing specifically helpful.

If we do support it, what do I need to do to get it booted?  I don't
know much about Alphas, though I've installed Debian on plenty of
non-x86 platforms.

Thanks.
noah