Re: up2000 too big for most cases?

>> i'm getting a up2000, and i've got my eye on a coolermaster 200 case. are
>> the big slot b modules a problem? will it fit in any midsize atx case?

> no, most likely it will *not* fit in a standard case. The UP2000 comes in a full-size
> ( extended ) ATX formfactor, which is supported by most server-type cases.
> Unfortunately, the slot-B's are cooled by two fans each, which extend over the
< edge of the mainboard, thus making it larger than EATX form-factor. You could
> buy a case, which supports EATX formfactor in width, but supports boards, which are
> a little "deeper" than EATX.

Migth I suggest the Ahanix Landrover case?
http://www.ahanix.com/landrover.html

It's a miditower modell. Not as high and wide as it migth look in
the picture, but very deep.

You will still have to get out a drill to fix the stand-off problem.

- IT