Re: Setting up network interfaces?

Thanks to Aaron, Goswin, and others who responded.  The network
interfaces for the internal network are all working.  Externally, I am
still waiting for the admin to give me access through the firewall, but
that is for her to deal with and should not take anything more on my
part (other than removing a few services, like finger, that are security
hazards).
--
Marc Shapiro                         "If you drink melomel every day,
m_shapiro@bigfoot.com                you will live to be 150 years old,