Re: Linking C main() to shlibs with Fortran sources using ccc/fort

Adam -

Have you tried comp.lang.fortran?

(I tried the UNH resource once, 2000 Nov, without response, and
wondered how active it really was.)

- Robert

--
W. Robert J. Funnell, Ph.D., Eng., Assoc. Prof.
Dept. BioMedical Engineering, McGill University