Re: FTP install

This one time, at band camp, Peter Watkinson wrote:
>Thanks Jamie,
>
>I've got a floppy drive in machine. I've installed redhat over ftp before
>but that was using Alpha bios. What floppy images do I need to get to
>install via ftp with srm?

tftpboot.img, you put it on your tftp server, set up bootp to serve that
image, then boot your alpha using bootp, it will load the tftp image and
start the install.

--
jaq@spacepants.org                           http://spacepants.org/jaq.gpg

It's a hard work, being a network pusher. Your customers beep you in the
middle of the night, hungry for another fix. But, what can you do?
Customer satisfaction and all that crap... Pays good, though.
        -- Ingvar the Grey, in the Monastery