Re: FTP install

Potatoe, Woody, and Stable, are all just different ways of identifying
versions of Debian.  Debian Stable is the latest Stable version of
Debian, which at this point is still Potatoe (Debian 2.2).  Debian Woody
is Debian 3.0.  Woody is due out soon (or so i've heard), and I much
prefer it to Potato, for the simple fact that there are so many more
packages available to it.

Richard Fillion
rick@rhix.dhs.org