Acroread

Hello,

One year ago, under redhat axp, I installed acroread (xpdf is too buggy for
me) by using its OSF1 version and by changing a little the main "acroread"
shell scripts to understand that acroread had to use osf1 configuration
instead of the Linux one.

Under debian, this seems not working:
error message:
==
/opt/Acrobat4/bin/acroread: /opt/Acrobat4/Reader/alphaosf/bin/acroread: No
such file or directory
/opt/Acrobat4/bin/acroread: /opt/Acrobat4/Reader/alphaosf/bin/acroread:
Success
==
Does anybody has experimented the same kind of problem ?

Thanks,
Laurent.