RE: What have we learned? (WAS -RE: Idea: Reponse to the responses( was RE: Interesting idea....(at least I think so) ))

http://www.alphanews.net/?op=comments&sid=2002/3/13/154858/203&cid=4#4

An excellent post on Alphanews.net, both insightful and informative concerning
this situation and it posses some interesting questions. I couldn't have written
it better myself.

Peter
--
www.linuxalpha.org	www.alphadriven.org