Voodoo4 supported by PWS SRM?

I have an Elsa GLoria XL in my PWS 500au at the moment, but I haven't tried installing X as yet (Don't even know if it works under X) give it a go.

Even though this machine has FreeBSD on it at the moment, heres the relevant dmesg output with the Elsa card in:

<snip>
pci0: <VGA-compatible display device> at 11.0 irq 4
pci0: <3D Labs Delta graphics accelerator> at 11.1 irq 4
pci0: <3D Labs model 0006 graphics accelerator> at 11.2 irq 4

On another note, as anyone tried a Voodoo4 4500 on a PWS? I have found a PCI version for sale.

Cheers,
Rob