DAC960

Hello all,

I'm trying to run Debian on my Alpha server 1000 4/266 in combination with a
storageworks disk array driven by a dac960 array controller. -Previously
driven by Winnt 4.0 :(
Getting Debian installed and up and running was not a big hassle. Now I'm
ready for the next challange: Getting the dac960 and the raid 5 array
working. Beeing a newbie to Linux, I'm wondering if there is sombody out
there that already got this combination to work and can spare me a long time
of reading and troubleshooting.

Thanks,

Hans