Alphabook XFree86 Support [RE: XF3.6 testing]

>Hmm, I got them on the laptop, but when I try "dpkg -i <packagename>" it
>returns the error: "corrupted filesystem tarfile - corrupted package archive:
>Succes"

oh. Well, See below.

>The install of the svga server gives this error also but it does install a XF86
>_SVGA binary in /usr/X11R6/bin/, when I execute that binary it doesn't seem to >have support for the w90c24(a) card compiled in (it does say  Version 3.3.6a)

I didn't take a look at the patch before I threw it into the build. Turns out it had some problems applying and will need to be massaged some. So back to my previous timeframe of end of week to fix this proper. I'd like to get the final patch into upstream...

Peter
--
www.linuxalpha.org	www.alphadriven.org
Peter Petrakis         Warrior/Engineer        voodoo@alphadriven.org