Re: Request for build: mpg123.

On Wed, Mar 27, 2002 at 01:08:20PM +1100, Craig Small wrote:
> I can do it, but why can't the autobuilders do this?  Isn't that what
> they are for?

Because mpg123 is non-free, and non-free isn't auto-built.  Well, some
auto-builders apparently pick it up from time to time, but that might be
manually triggered for selected packages (wildly guessing here).  Is
there a way to get access to an rbuilder for either alpha or m68k?

> Though something bad happened with 0.59r-12
> http://buildd.debian.org/build.php?arch=alpha&pkg=mpg123

Yepp, seen that.  Probably related to mpg123 being non-free, and
therefore not in deb-src.  Anyway, Jamie Wilkinson was kind enough to
upload binary-debs for alpha in the meantime.

Thanks,

Daniel.