From: MIME :cparrish@cox.net Sent: Friday, March 01, 2002 1:50 PM
To: debian-alpha@lists.debian.org
Cc: debian-alpha@lists.debian.org
Subject: Re: Intro / help (update)

Okay so more reading and I dd the root.bin file (from the boot dir) onto
a disk. then tried this from MILO
'boot hdc:boot/linux root=/dev/fd0 -t iso9660' and now I get this error:
You didn't specify the type of your ufs filesystem. I know neither how to specify the ufs or which ufs I should be using (I