[no subject]

Title: NOVEMBER

DECEMBER'S CLOSEOUT:

JUDAICA ART - JUST IN TIME FOR THE HOLIDAYS

For a Limited Time Only!!!

David Yochanan - Colors

David Yochanan - Micro Calligraphy

"Beloved Jerusalem"

(English and Hebrew Versions available)

"Wailing Wall"

Retail for $85 - Buy it Today for Only $19.99!!

Limited Quantities!!!  Click Here to Order!!!

More pictures to choose from - Click Here!!

CALL NOW!!! (877) 240-8501 (Toll Free In the US)

Excellent Gifts for ANY Occasion!!

CALL FOR WHOLESALE

David Yochanan is an inspiring Jewish/Israeli artist from Tiberia, who captures Jewish art and mystic symbols in beautiful vivid colors and micro calligraphy.

Pictures are individually signed, and are pre-matted, meaning they are ready for framing in 11X13 frame mouldings (available in most stores), or by custom framers (to fit in with your decour).

We bring you huge discounts by buying out entire stocks of closeout and clearanced items.  Items are in limited quantities, so ORDER TODAY! using our secure online shopping cart!!!

CALL NOW!!!  (877) 240-8501  (Toll Free In the US)

To be removed from receiving further discount offers please respond to this email with REMOVE in the subject line, no message necessary.

To subscribe to our mailing list please respond to this email with SUBSCRIBE in the subject line, no message necessary.