Re: kreversi and flightgear

On Sat, 29 Sep 2001, Dr. David Alan Gilbert wrote:

> It spits out hundreds of 'Unknown token in /usr/share/games/FlightGear/Scenery/.......' with random junk after (non-printables being printed) but eventually
> dies a lot later with a FPE. I'm fairly sure Ove tacked a -mieee on for me
> and it used to fail a lot earlier without that.

Yes, I did the same thing (with -mieee), which was definitely needed.  I'm
also not sure if we need to compile some of the dependencies with -mieee
as well (simgear0 and libmetakit).  I did that on the UP2000, but it still
didn't go.

> That file is in 'fgfs-base' while the executable is in 'flightgear'
> so this suggests that the data files may have been generated separatly.

Ah, ok.  Then this is most likely the problem.  We'll probably have to try
to regenerate the scenery somehow to figure this one out.