Re: dec/Q ccc compiler

Hello !
On Tue, Sep 25, 2001 at 07:30:00AM -0500, Phil Mendelsohn wrote:
> >   I have, though, tested compaq's fortran compiler - and it does not
> > seem to work at all.
>
> Check comp.lang.fortran for details, but I understand that it does work
> well, provided you've installed properly which is non-trivial.

I do use cfal from compaq on my machine regularly and it runs fine
(except that my programms are a tad slow on my 20164 at home compared
to the 20264 at work). I originally used an deb specifically for
fortran (for potato I belive). I am not at home right now
but I can give you the
relevant debian archives. I later installed the other Q compilers but
did not test them heavily.

I can post a list of installed Q-debs if wanted.

          Helge
--
Helge Kreutzmann, Dipl.-Phys.               Helge.Kreutzmann@itp.uni-hannover.de
         For gpg-key: finger kreutzm@rigel.itp.uni-hannover.de