Re: Library reduction on Alpha (was: Re: Alpha: aboot rescue disk)

Le Wed, Aug 08, 2001 at 11:12:46AM -0400, Adam Di Carlo écrivait:
> I would prefer if the library reduction script wasn't part of
> boot-floppies at all.  After all, it's really a generic function and
> should be probably packaged on it's own.
>
> Also, boot-floppies is going away after Woody and debian-installer may
> have need of it as much as we do (not sure).

Yes, debian-installer already uses it. Once the various udeb for the boot
floppy are unpacked in a single directory, mklibs.sh is run on it so that
all (reduced) libraries are included.

Cheers,
Le bouche à oreille du Net : http://www.beetell.com
Naviguer sans se fatiguer à chercher : http://www.deenoo.com