quanta and kprof not available for alpha?

Hi.  Packages kprof-1.2-2 and quanta-2.0-pr2-1 have been around for a while
(9 and 20 days respectively) and neither are available for alpha.  I had a
look at the build-depends and couldn't see any obvious reason, and neither
package has had an alpha-related bug filed.

I was just wondering if the reason they're not built for alpha is a problem
on my end, so I can fix it.

Btw, please CC me; I'm not subscribed to debian-alpha.

Thanks,
	Ben.

--

Ben Burton (benb@acm.org)
http://baasil.humbug.org.au/bab/

Director of Training
Australian Informatics Olympiad Committee

If God dislikes gays so much, how come he picked Michelangelo, a known
homosexual, to paint the Sistine Chapel ceiling while assigning Anita to
go on TV and push orange juice?
	- Chicago columnist Mike Royko