Re: half speed audio
- To: Tom Vier <email@example.com>, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: half speed audio
- From: Per Wigren <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 19:34:31 +0200
- Message-id: <01042619343101.03478@arkanoid>
- In-reply-to: <20010421160226.A5400@zero>
- References: <20010421160226.A5400@zero>
lördag 21 april 2001 22:02 skrev Tom Vier:
> anyone else have audio playing back at half speed? cat english.au >
> /dev/audio works fine, but xmms, xanim, plaympeg, and realplayer all
> playback at half speed. i'm using 2.2.19.
I guess you have an ES1888 soundcard. I have that too and got the same
problem. You need to fool the sb module that it is an ES1688 to make it work.
Add "esstype=1688" or something like that to the options line for sb in
The problem still exists in the 2.4.x kernels...