Re: Binutils no longer autobuilding the cross-compiling packages...

On Tue, 17 Apr 2001, Jeff Bailey wrote:

> Excellent!  The long binutils compiles were triggering a bug in the Hurd,
> causing a crash, so I had to remove it from the autobuilder.  I will
> add it back in now.

Thanks for letting me know this.  All the more reason to get
cross-compiling situated and addressed properly.

I felt bad for m68k since it took them a day before they could even test
things for me.  Now I can extend the sympathies to Hurd.  Sorry for the
temporary insanity :-P