Re: Uploads required for 2.2r3

Martin Schulze wrote:

> Jon Leonard wrote:
>
> > Last I checked (I currently have the package held), vim-gtk on Alpha needed
> > to be rebuilt.  It had been built without gtk installed, so didn't include
> > the expected gvim binary.
>
> If others feel the same, somebody please provide us with a binary
> only upload/recompile.

This is a problem on PPC too.  It's caused by an incomplete Build-Depends, which
is a bug, #67737 (246 days old!!), 83825, 87291, 92065.  I imagine it affects
other arches as well.

Should there maybe perhaps be a new source upload to make sure this is cleared
up everywhere, and to close all of those ancient bugs?

-Adam P.