Re: Nautilus, Mozilla and KDE

onsdagen den 28 mars 2001 18:46 skrev rkrusty@flatline.yumaed.org:
> On Wed, Mar 28, 2001 at 07:55:12PM -0500, Per Wigren wrote:
> > Is anyone working on the Nautilus alpha-package?
>
> why is it broken?  I could have sworn it got build last week...

Nope. It's not in Sid...

# apt-get install nautilus
nautilus has no available version, but exists in the database.
However the following packages replace it:
  nautilus-suggested nautilus-extra
# apt-get install nautilus-extra
  nautilus-extra: Depends: nautilus (= 1.0-1) but it is not installable

> > What about a newer Mozilla? 0.8.1 builds fine on Alpha Debian/Sid...
>
> if it builds fine that the buildd will build it however I haven't seen it
> hit the buildd... I didn't even know 0.8.1 was uploaded to unstable...

It's not. M18 is the latest in unstable. But 0.8.1 does build from the
original sources.

// Wigren