Re: OSF1/NT/OpenVMS ECU differences

Hi Luiz

I assume that simple switching between arc and srm didn't work, and you
didn't upgrade your firmware above 1.7? So now comes pure guessing - just my
unchecked idea (it may be quite stupid).
You'r machine was equipped with two ecu floppy disks one for nt and one for
osf - just use one before booting.

JA