[maurice@harddata.com: Computer donation for developer project]

I'd be interested in using it, if the alpha port doesn't need it (i'd use
it for glibc).

----- Forwarded message from Maurice Hilarius <maurice@harddata.com> -----

Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2001 09:35:41 -0700
To: maurice@harddata.com
From: Maurice Hilarius <maurice@harddata.com>
Subject: Computer donation for developer project

Hello Alpha users and developers.
One of our customers recently bought a new system, and now has his older
Alpha sitting and not being used for anything special.
It is a 21164 - 300MHz machine with 256MB RAM, and all the usual fittings
and bits in a tower enclosure.
Linux is installed on it and runs, and about the only thing wrong with it
is the power supply, which recently died. This power supply can be replaced
for under $200.

What we and he wonder is if there are any worthy projects/developers who
might be able to use this hardware in Alpha ports of free software?

Please reply in private if interested, or for more info.

With our best regards,

Maurice W. Hilarius       Telephone: 01-780-456-9771
Hard Data Ltd.            FAX:       01-780-456-9772
11060 - 166 Avenue        mailto:maurice@harddata.com
Edmonton, AB, Canada      http://www.harddata.com/
    T5X 1Y3

-->NOW SHIPPING Athlon DDR RAM Systems! <-

----- End forwarded message -----